- A birth certificate with a state file number.
- An up-to-date immunization record from the Health Department.
- An EED (Ears, Eyes, and Dental) form from the Health Department.
- An official copy of the child's Social Security Card.
- A transcript and/or clearance from the school last attended.
- A signed registration form provided by us.
Please visit us at the school or call 912-462-5166 to register your student. Someone from the office staff will be available beginning July 15, 2019 from 7:30 - 3:30 to help you.